Friday, April 12, 2013

Hair Scrunchies! Handmade! Crocheted!

Yesterday I added some handmade hair scrunchies for order on my facebook page. I haven't added them to my Etsy Shoppe but they can still be ordered and purchased from my facebook page. I crocheted them with soft yarn in bright vibrant colors. I used super stretchy elastic unlike the ones in the stores. 





And here is one close up:




I can make them in in solid colors too without the white trim,  or I can make them all white. If you are interested in ordering please contact me at: trinkedoutbycarla@gmail.com with how many you would like, in what colors and your paypal address. Please give me a day or so to make them ... depending on how many you buy. No matter how many it'll still be only $4 shipping/handling.

No comments:

Post a Comment