Monday, April 8, 2013

Blonde to Burgundy - Update

Wow, It's been so long since I updated. I'm very sorry for that. Life happened. Long story short -- We moved ... from California to Ohio. It took me a few months to settle in. But now I am back n noticed I never updated on the blonde to burgundy post... So here it is :P

While still in California I asked a good friend of mine to dye my hair (whom I so miss dearly) ... I had no idea how to do it since I never had it done before. After it was done it turned out to be a pretty peachy pink color.


But sadly it didn't stay :( It washed out pretty quick


I was so upset that it didn't last ... I asked around to see what others used to dye theirs ... So I picked the most talked about and dyed it again ... And it turned out so so dark but I loved the color too!


It faded so bad bad ... and I was forever touching up the roots. I never knew how fast my hair grew! 

After a month or so I decided to cut my hair to my shoulders. Honestly I hated it!! I will NEVER cut my hair short again :( Anyways so I decided to dye it again after deciding I wouldn't .. 


Y U K !

My hair is growing out some n I haven't dyed it since. It's just too much up keep ... I was touching it up every other week. So sad ... I loved LOVEDDDDDD my burgundy hair. 

This is me now


And this was me with blonde hair ... I kinda miss it


P.S. My daughter had to dye hers too ....


She got her hair cut short too ...


Now hers has grown out a bit too


PS I made that headband ... But that's another blog post LOL

And here was her hair before we dyed it ....


I miss her blonde hair tons :(

No comments:

Post a Comment